The Effect of Problem-Based Learning Model and Learning Style on Islamic Religious Education Learning Outcomes at State Vocational High School (SMKN) 2 Ciamis-Indonesia

Authors

  • Daryaman Daryaman Institut Agama Islam Darussalam (IAID) Ciamis Jawa Barat
  • Aan Hasanah Universitas Islam Negeri (UIN) Sunan Gunung Djati, Bandung, Indonesia
  • Hariman Surya Siregar Universitas Islam Negeri (UIN) Sunan Gunung Djati, Bandung, Indonesia
  • Aep Kusnawan Universitas Islam Negeri (UIN) Sunan Gunung Djati, Bandung, Indonesia

Abstract

The purpose of this research is to determine whether or not students' achievement of the State Vocational High School (SMKN) 2 Ciamis in Islamic Religious Education (PAI) courses is affected by the use of the Problem-Based Learning (PBL) model and individual differences in learning styles. We utilized the experimental research technique with a four-group Solomon design. In this experiment, four groups were investigated. The results indicated that Problem-Based Learning had a 34% impact on learning outcomes in Islamic religious education, while the remaining 66% was attributable to other variables. How well students do in PAI courses is influenced by both the student's preferred learning style and the Problem-Based Learning (PBL) model. In addition, we learned that the PAI learning community was working to enhance educational results by creating the Problem-Based Learning (PBL) Plus Model.

Downloads

Published

2023-08-29